Screen Printing Prices
SCREEN PRINTING CHARGES (Garment Prices Not Included)
SET UP FEES AND FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Minimum qty is 24 pieces.
- Pricing per Garment, Per Print Location.
- Dark garments may require and underbase. Underbase is priced as an additional color.
- Screen Printing uses one screen for each color in each design being printed. The service fee for each screen is $35.
- We will hold your screens for 30 days for reprints unless requested otherwise.
- Loyalty customers with two or more re-orders will have screen charges waived.
- Standard maximum imprint area up to 15x17, Jumbo (up to 15x23) / Contact us for quote.
- Thicker garments such as fleece and outerwear require more time and materials on press and will be charged and additional $1 per garment.
- Artwork must be provided print ready. Vector EPS/AI/PDF (If your artwork is not print ready, please see our artwork pricing page)
- Mix and Match Garment Types, print size/locations must be the same on all garments within an order.
- Ink Colors must stay the same within an order to avoid wash out fee’s. Add $15 per screen per ink color change.
- 100% Payment required on all orders in advance.
- Standard lead time is 7 business days from approval of artwork, acceptance of estimate and receipt of deposit.
- Rush printing is available at times at additional cost.
- Specialty Inks such as glitter and metallic may increase print cost. Contact us for a quote.
- Pantone matching can increase print cost, contact us for quote.
- The pricing breakdowns listed above represent our most common order sizes. We are happy to work with you on orders of more than 1500 shirts. Just ask us for custom pricing on larger orders!
- Customer supplied garments are subject to a handling fee. We require one additional garment as a test print for ink, temp and fabric compatibility.